How to return your hat hire
Thank you for booking a headpiece from our Hat Hire Collection! Your headpiece is now being sent to you and you will shortly be receiving the tracking information for your delivery.
Below are the details you will need to arrange the return of the headpiece and these will also be in the Hat Box.
Please ensure it is collected the NEXT WORKING DAY after your event as per our Hat Hire Terms and Conditions.
Enjoy your event!
Alison Roe Millinery & Hat Hire
HAT HIRE RETURN SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
As you have pre-paid for the return of your hired headpiece with DHL, a new return DHL label has been created and will be included with your hired hat.
When you receive your hat box please follow these simple steps to return your package:
- BEFORE your event, schedule the collection of your headpiece by DHL for the NEXT WORKING DAY after your event. This will ensure that the headpiece is returned to the studio as soon as possible so that it is available for the next customer.
- IMPORTANT: YOUR SECURITY WILL NOT BE REFUNDED IF THE HEADPIECE IS NOT RETURNED THE NEXT WORKING DAY.
- To book the return collection, go to the DHL Portal at: https://mydhl.express.dhl/ie/en/mobile.html#/pickup
- You will need to insert the Waybill / Tracking number which you will find located under the first barcode on the return shipping label and then you will be able to arrange your collection.
- If you need help to arrange the booking online, ring technical support in DHL on 01-8701555 or customer service on 01-8700790 and they will assist you. Make sure you tell them that you already have a Waybill / Tracking Number.
- Please wrap the Hat Box in protective packaging for shipping (as your deposit may not be refunded in full if the headpiece/Hat Box is damaged).
- Attach the Return Shipping label to your package. Ensure all previous shipping labels are removed if you are re-using the outside packaging.
- Give your packaged shipment with the label attached to the DHL courier when he arrives. Please ensure that someone is present when the courier arrives as unattended parcels will not be picked up.