Items purchased on www.alisonroe.ie can be returned within 14 days for a full refund/exchange provided they haven’t been worn and are in exactly the same condition (including any hat box) as when they were sold. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are worn, used or items that have been washed, damaged, or otherwise altered. Removal of tags, labels & hygiene strips or the presence of make-up will qualify the item as being worn.
Please follow the instructions below to make a return for a refund or exchange.
- Document in writing why you are returning the item (including date of purchase and order reference number).
- Post (using registered post) or courier the item (along with the document referred to at No. 1 above) to the following address:
Alison Roe Millinery, The Coach House Studio, Hollymount House, Knock, Co. Tipperary. E53YO70.
- The item must be shipped by a traceable method or shipping insurance must be purchased to guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the product, please allow 14 days after receipt for processing your refund.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no refund on sale items, gift vouchers or ex-hire headpieces - exchange/credit note only. Please see our separate terms and condition in relation to our hat-hire service.
- Please note that there is no refund or exchange on a Bespoke Hat or any other accessory (for example, one that has been made especially or customised for you).
- Our returns policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in exactly the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Shipping costs and any customs taxes & duties which may have been paid by you on the purchase of the item are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to our studio.
- Any customs taxes or duties payable on the return of the item to our studio in Ireland will be payable by the customer. (Therefore it will be important to ensure that the customs forms correctly reflect that the item is a ‘return’, in order to minimise duties or have them waived by customs).