Items purchased on www.alisonroe.ie can be returned within 7 days for a full refund/exchange provided they haven’t been worn and are in exactly the same condition as when they were sold. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for items that are worn, used or items that have been washed, damaged, or otherwise altered. Removal of tags, labels & hygiene strips will qualify the item as being worn.
Please follow the instructions below to make a return for a refund or exchange.
- Document in writing why you are returning the item (including date of purchase and order reference number).
- Post the item (along with the document referred to at No. 1 above) to the following address:
Alison Roe Millinery, The Coach House Studio, Hollymount House, Knock, Co. Tipperary. E53YO70. NOTE: The item must be shipped by a traceable method or shipping insurance must be purchased to guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any taxes or duties payable on the return of the item to Ireland will be payable by the customer.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the product, please allow 14 days after receipt for processing your refund.
Terms & Conditions
- There is no refund on sale items or gift vouchers - exchange/credit note only.
- Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in exactly the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please note that there is no refund or exchange on a Bespoke Hat (for example, one that has been made especially for you).
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs and any taxes & duties which may have been paid are non-refundable.